Please read these Legal Notices carefully. Each time you access any portion of this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of the terms and conditions below, as they may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit the site immediately.
If any of our promotional content such as the images, photos, pictures, videos or other media happens to be your work posted here, and you don’t want it to be posted on our website, and/or you want it removed/credited, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take the necessary actions within 48 hours.
Effective Date: September 1, 2016.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (« Users »).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide to us:
• Profile information that you provide when contacting Tamaggo for more information (e.g., first and last name, email address, phone number).
• Communications between you and Tamaggo. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (changes/updates to features of the Service, changes/updates to product features and benefits, technical and security notices).
Log in data:
• When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (« IP ») address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
• Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, when using the Service, certain functions may not work properly if you disable cookies.
• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more « device identifiers. » Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Tamaggo.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
• develop and test new products and features;
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
• diagnose or fix technology problems;
• send important notices, such as communications about purchase information and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Tamaggo (or the group of companies of which Tamaggo is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
• We may share your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Tamaggo is part of, or that become part of that group (« Affiliates »). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honour the choices you make about who can see your photos.
• We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, conducting research and satisfaction surveys, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (« Service Providers »). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a business transfer:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
• We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of your jurisdiction where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Switzerland and any other country in which Tamaggo, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• Tamaggo, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the outside of Switzerland with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Swiss law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Tamaggo cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Tamaggo or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
Tamaggo does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
7. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a Tamaggo User, please send us an email to the following email address: email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated: December 16, 2013