Effective Date: August 1st, 2017
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect information on a strictly voluntary basis:
Information you provide us directly:
• Personal information that You provide when contacting Tamaggo for more information or when You register for a Tamaggo account: including but not limited to Your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
• Your 360° photos and videos that You share through the Tamaggo application are uploaded on the Tamaggo Cloud.
• Information we collect when You respond to Tamaggo surveys or emails or through other communication channels between You and Tamaggo.
Log in data:
• When You use our Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including but not limited to Your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system and Internet browser type, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how You interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages and pages visited. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to a User which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by the User. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Services.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s web browser memory. They help website providers with things like understanding how people use a website, remembering a user’s login details, and storing website preferences.
• We remind You that You can remove or block Cookies in your browser settings (for details, see AllAboutCookies.org). However, when using the Services, certain functions may not work properly if you disable Cookies.
• When You use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on Your device, and/or remotely store one or more “Device Identifiers”. Device Identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with Your mobile device, which uniquely identify Your mobile device. A Device Identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Tamaggo.
• A Device Identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about Your browsing activity and Your use of the Services and may help us or third parties to provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if the use or availability of Device Identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access Your information after You sign in;
• remember information so You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You visit the Services;
• provide personalized content and information to You and others, which may include online ads or other forms of marketing;
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
• develop and test new products and features;
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
• diagnose or fix technology problems;
• automatically update the Tamaggo application on Your device;
• send important notices, such as communications about purchase information and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share Your information with the following businesses:
• We may share Your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally belonging to the same group of companies as Tamaggo, or that become part of that group (« Affiliates »). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing You with better and more relevant experiences). Affiliates comply with Your privacy preferences on who can see Your photos.
• We may remove parts of data that allows to identify You and share anonymized data with other third parties. We may also combine Your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with You and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change in business ownership or structure:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
• We may access, preserve and share Your information with authorities, companies, organisations or individuals if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, or legal process of enforceable governmental request. •We may also access, preserve and share Your information when we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud or any other illegal activity; to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our Users or any third party, as required or permitted by law.
• We may access, process and retain for an extended period of time information we receive about You when it is subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or an investigation concerning a possible violation of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in Switzerland and any other country in which Tamaggo, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protecting the security of the information collected through the Services and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account. However, Tamaggo cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to Tamaggo or guarantee that loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure of information will not occur.
5. CHOICE AND ACCESS
How long we keep Your User content:
• Your 360° photos and videos that You upload on the Tamaggo Cloud are processed and/or stored by us. Tamaggo will not use Your content without Your prior consent.
If You would like to review, correct, or update your personal information that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to Your Tamaggo Account.
• You can close your account by simply clicking on “Deactivate Account” in Your Account Settings. In such circumstances, Your personal information will be removed from the visible section of the Website and Tamaggo may delete all of Your account.
• You can opt out of receiving electronic communications from us. If You no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, You may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails.
How long we keep Your User content:
• Your 360° photos and videos that You upload on the Tamaggo Cloud are stored on the Tamaggo Cloud for 15 days, following which Your User content will be permanently deleted from the Tamaggo Cloud.
• Following termination or deactivation of Your account, Tamaggo, its Affiliaties, or its Service providers will permanently delete your account information and User Content. To delete Your account, please see section 8 below. After You delete Your account, we cannot reactivate deleted accounts and User contents.
6. OUR POLICY ON CHILDRENS
Tamaggo does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
In the event of the death of a Tamaggo User, please send us an email to the following email address: email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
To permanently delete Your account:
To delete media uploaded by us or by another User:
If any content published on our Website such as images, photos, pictures, videos or other media happens to be Your work, and you do not want for it to be posted on our Website, and/or you want it to be removed or credited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the postal address below and we will take the necessary actions within 48 hours upon receipt of Your request.
Tamaggo Enterprises SA
14, rue du Mont-Blanc
For any other questions or enquiries:
Tamaggo Enterprises SA
14, rue du Mont-Blanc